Joshua Sargent(Josh Sargent Bio) plays football as a forward or winger for EFL Championship club Norwich City and the United States national team. In May 2017, at the age of 17, Sargent became the youngest American soccer player to score at the FIFA U-20 World Cup. Bio of USMNT soccer player Josh Sargent, who plays in the Championship with Norwich City Josh Sargent became a revolutionary personality from the IMG Academy and attracted the attention of European clubs. He signed a deal with Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga, but had to wait until he was 18 to officially join the club, before then taking the field.
Josh Sargent Bio
Joshua Sargent was born in O’Fallon, Missouri, to Jeff and Lianne Sargent, both of whom played college-level soccer. Sergeant joined Scott Gallagher Soccer Club at the age of eight. He attended St. Dominic’s for a few of his high school years before moving to Florida to join the American Residency Program. He was ranked as the second ranked high school football player in the country.
The American soccer player who scored in the FIFA U-20 World Cup is Joshua Sargent. He plays for Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga and also plays for the U.S. men’s national under-20 soccer team. In 2013, he participated in the U-14 training camp. Later, he moved up to the U-15 and participated in the Nike International Friendlies in 2015.
Subsequently, he joined the U-17 Residency. He scored five goals and two assists in 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup qualifying. Prior to that, Sargent had scored 14 goals and seven assists in 29 international matches. On February 20, 2018, his 18th birthday, Sargent signed a professional contract with German club Werder Bremen.
Quick Facts (Josh Sargent Bio)
|Name in the United States
|Joshua Thomas Sargent
|Date of Birth
|$1.5 million (Approx.)
Josh Sargent Career
- He previously played for Scott Gallagher Missouri, a US Soccer Development Academy club near St. Louis, Missouri.
- His performance at the 2016 Nike International Friendlies was outstanding. He then went to train with Sporting Kansas City over the summer holidays of 2016.
- The MLS club also has player acquisition rights because it is home to St. Louis Sporting Kansas City.
- In October 2016, he spent a seven-day training with Dutch club PSV Eindhoven.
- A few months later, he was not only training with German club FC Schalke 04, but he was also selected for the United States Under-20 team.
- On September 20, 2017, German club Werder Bremen investigated whether Sargent would join them. Sargent turned 18 on February 20, 2018, and signed a deal with Werder Bremen for the 2018–19 season.
- He was named to the United States’ 21-man roster to compete at the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Subsequently, he was selected for the United States under 15 team. He joined the under-17 MNT Residency Program in Bradenton, Florida in 2015. Sargent was selected by coach John Hackworth to represent the United States at the 2017 CONCACAF Under-17 Championship.
- Sargent helped the United States reach the final by scoring 5 goals throughout the tournament, two of which came against Mexico.
- He played a key role in the United States’ qualifying for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- He was added to the 21-man American roster for the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2017.
- During the match against Ecuador, Sargent scored two goals and assisted his team to draw the game, becoming the youngest American player to score at the U-20 World Cup.
- On June 1, 2017, Sargent scored against New Zealand, joining the ranks of players like Jozy Altidore, Eddie Johnson and Taylor Twellman to become one of America’s greatest U20 World Cup goal scorers.
- Sargent achieved another record on November 7, 2017, when he was called up to take part in a Yarana match against Portugal. He became the only American to play for the Under-17, Under-20 and MNT camps in the same year.
Josh Sargent Height, Body measurement, Weight
Joshua Sargent is 6 feet 1 inch tall. His weight is around 78 kg. She has beautiful warm blue eyes and brown hair. There is no information about her chest, waist, hip, dress, shoe, or biceps.
Josh Sargent Net Worth
Josh is one of the richest and most affable association football players in the world. According to our analysis, based on information from Wikipedia/Biography, Forbes, and Business Insider, Josh Sargent’s net worth as of December 2023 was around $1.5 million.
In 2013, Josh Sargent made his debut at the United States U14 training camp. made his debut in 2013 during the US U14 training camp. That same year, he was selected to play for the United States U15 national team, and performed very well. Started ruling the hearts of US people
Josh Sargent Salary
Salary Josh Sargent (centre-forward) has 5 years and £6,500,000 gross salary remaining on his partnership with Norwich (Championship), expiring on June 30, 2028. Josh Sargent, who is 23, will collect a total base salary of £1,300,000. For the 2023-2024 season, or £25,000 per 7 days, not including bonuses.
Josh Sargent Girlfriend, Dating
Josh Sergeant is satisfied with his relationship with Kirsten Lepping.Kirsten Lepping is a very beautiful lady.
Furthermore, Sargent is a private person who does not discuss about his personal life publicly. Therefore, there is not much information about Josh’s romantic life. Josh is having the time of his life with his amazing girlfriend.
Josh Sargent Awards & Achievement
- In 2017, Josh Sergeant won the FIFA U-20 World Cup Silver Boot.
- Runner-up in the CONCACAF Under-17 Championship: 2017
- 2019–20 CONCACAF Nations League
Josh Sargent Interesting Facts
- Josh Sargent is a famous American soccer player who plays in the English Football Premier League. He is best known for his time at Norwich City.
- When Josh Sargent was eight years old, he joined the Scott Gallagher Soccer Club. Josh joined German club SV Werder Bremen in 2013. He has been a member of the United States national team in various age groups since 2015.
- Josh fue el jugador más joven en participar en la Copa Mundial Sub-20 de la FIFA. Fue reconocido como el segundo mejor jugador de fútbol americano de secundaria de Estados Unidos.
- Josh Sargent’s parents are Jeff and Lianne Sargent. Both of them were good football players at the college level.
- Josh’s Instagram handle is @ joshsargent_.